Undergraduate Economics Society (UES)
The Undergraduate Economics Society is a group for undergraduate economics majors and others interested in economics and business. General membership is open to all undergraduates at Northwestern.
The Undergraduate Economics Society at Northwestern aims to increase resources for students interested in economics and business and further their academic and career goals. We strive to provide a variety of events to enrich students' experiences at Northwestern and to continue the pursuit for excellence in the events we host and sponsor. Some of UES activities are:
- talks by faculty, graduate students, and undergraduate students about research and economic issues
- economics career navigation panels
- career workshops on topics such as resume and cover letter writing, recruitment, and industry overviews
- economics research panels
- films about economics or with economics themes