Skip to main content

Petition to Graduate

Please follow the directions on the Registrar's website to submit your online Petition to Graduate, including meeting all petition deadlines

Please include a note explaining any course substitutions that are not already reflected in your Degree Progress Report.

You are not required to meet with an Economics advisor to complete the Petition to Graduate.

If you have any questions, please email