The Economics department organizes seven seminars. Most seminars are offered weekly during Fall and Spring Quarters.
Please fill out this form if you would like to be added to any listservs.
- Economic History
- Health, Education, Labor, and Public Economics ("HELP") (organized jointly with SESP)
- Industrial Organization
- Theory (organized jointly with Kellogg's CMS-EMS)
Other Economics Offerings
- Applied Microeconomics Lunch
- Development Economics Lunch
- Economic History Lunch
- Industrial Organization Lunch
- Macroeconomics Lunch
- Theory Lunch (organized by Kellogg's CMS-EMS)
- Junior Recruitment Seminars (winter quarter only)
- Graduate Student Seminar (Economics 501)