The department has created an alumni series aimed to connect local alumni with our faculty and department. Please visit our Alumni Page for more information on ways you can stay connected with us.
- "On the Use of Outcome Tests for Detecting Bias in Decision Making" with Ivan Canay, February 9, 2021
- Environmental Conservatism with Seema Jayachandran and Mar Reguant, Spring 2021
- Game Theory and Decision-Making: "Ruth, Anthony and Clarence," Tuesday, November 17, 2020
- Virtual COVID-19 Talk with Matthias Doepke & Martin Eichenbaum, Monday, August 3, 2020
- "Can Technology Save the World? Lessons from Economic History," Wednesday, March 4, 2020
- An Evening with Matthias Doepke, November 20, 2019