Womxn in Economics (WiE)
Womxn in Economics (WiE) is a group for non-male undergraduate students seeking to develop their interests in economics within an affinity environment. WiE provides a variety of events and learning opportunities to offer insight into the many ways economics can be applied in interdisciplinary academic fields, careers, and broader
society. General membership is open to all students interested in creating an empowering environment within an often male-dominated field. Our hope is that all womxn will have the resources and support they need to see that economics is for everyone!
WIE programming includes:
- Alumni Interviews (check our Q&A with Rosa Li, Founder of wildwonder!)
- Interdisciplinary faculty research panels
- Quarterly socials and mixers
- Study sessions, course selections panels, and other academic support
- General advising through coffee hours and mentorship opportunities
Interested in joining? Sign up here to be added to our listserv and learn about upcoming events.
Back to top