Summer Advising (Monday, June 7 - Tuesday, August 31)
Please make an appointment to see Professor Mark Witte using our ECON Microsoft Bookings page. If none of the days/times work for you, please email Professor Witte.
Items to keep in mind:
- You may see any advisor to declare your major/minor. You do not need to make an appointment to Petition to Graduate. Please follow the directions here.
- Please see Professor Witte for any economics advising issue, and he's also the best person to talk to regarding ECON honors, BA/MA program, study abroad, or transfer credit questions.
- Each advising appointment is 10 minutes. We encourage you to book back-to-back appointments for more time.
- Please email the advisor any forms he/she needs to sign prior to your meeting. If you are declaring your major or minor, please fill out the ECON worksheet, found using the Major/Minor links, prior to your meeting.
- Microsoft Bookings Quick Guide for Students
Schedule your advising appointment:
Note for first-year students seeking advising: For general advice, contact the Department's advisor for first-year students, Professor James Hornsten. You can also visit the First Year Students section of our website.
Note for international students: If you are living in a different time zone and none of the below times are convenient for you, please reach out to Professor Witte.
Spring Quarter Day/Time (CT)
Tuesday, 4:00 - 6:00 PM
Back to top