- Read the latest newsletter covering news, events, and publications.
- Visit our Alumni Events page to view upcoming events and watch recordings from past events.
- Read our alumni spotlights to learn more about our amazing alumni! Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being profiled.
- Last year Northwestern celebrated 150 Years of Women. Economics commemorated this milestone by recognizing our alumnae, students, and faculty.
STAY IN TOUCH
There are a few ways you can stay connected to the department and university:
- Email us if you are interested in being featured on our website, newsletter, or speaking with our students.
- Connect with other Northwestern Economics alumni by joining our LinkedIn group and following us on Twitter.
- Join Our Northwestern, an exclusive space where our vibrant community of alumni, students, and faculty come together. Through Our Northwestern, you’ll be able to find friends through the alumni directory, make professional and social connections within the NU network and engage in interesting discussions on Northwestern topics and beyond.
The continued interest and generosity of our alumni are key elements that help us maintain and improve one of the premier graduate economics programs in the world. Your assistance plays a crucial role in helping our current crop of graduate students - your successors - achieve their full potential as researchers and teachers. We hope that you will aid us in preserving and extending the important tradition of which you are a part, and want to remind you that gifts specifically earmarked for the Economics department come directly to us, and will be used wholly for the benefit of our students, and to strengthen our program.
As always, our greatest need is through our Annual Fund. Annual Fund gifts are discretionary so that the Chair of the Department can direct your contribution to our most pressing concerns and items where no other funds are available to use.
- SUBMIT AN ONLINE GIFT!
- Phone in your gift by calling (800) 222-5603. Please be sure to mention that you would like your gift designated to Economics.
- Mail your gift to Economics. Please send your contribution made out to Northwestern University Department of Economics to:
Department of Economics
2211 Campus Drive
Evanston, IL 60208