Undergraduate Economics Society (UES)
The Undergraduate Economics Society (UES) is a group for undergraduate economics majors and minors at Northwestern. UES aims to provide resources for students interested in both economics and business in order to further their academic and career goals.
- Talks by faculty, graduate students, and undergraduate students about research and economic issues
- Career navigation panels, including careers in academia, finance, and consulting
- Career workshops on topics such as resume and cover letter writing, networking, and recruitment timelines
- Student-led economics electives panels
- Film screenings and discussions
- Student socials and student-professor meet-and-greets
General membership is open to all undergraduates at Northwestern. Junior Executive Board recruitment occurs annually each fall.